Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I acquired these in a trade. I’ve got tubis on my car now and love them. Somewhat tempted to swap them to compare but really love the tubis. I got them because I considered selling my car and planned to shop for a 3 pedal version. I figured I’d want some sweet mufflers down the line!

anyone know who made these? Nice stainless construction. No markings.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m pretty tempted to sell them now. Maybe I’ll install them so folks have an idea of how they sound. Or maybe I like them more and sell the tubi cans

·
Registered
20 Posts
You may want to go on you tube and listen.....not really good comparisons unless they have same "other" mods such as cat elim/X pipe....etc. If you decide to sell I may be interested at the right price

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did some research for the possible sound and did find that the Quicksilver ( assuming that is what these are) are too deep toned for me . I prefer the higher pitched sound that my Ferrari has. I think a proper comparison would be the same x pipe, secondaries delete....side by side. Just do not want to buy something at the price you suggested without knowing manufacture and sound characteristics. If you decide to lower the price considerably, i would then be interested ......the labor, etc would be involved at my expense and accountable.

Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you are correct that these seem to have a lower tone to them. The guy I got them from sent me a video of the sound and it isn’t the high pitch Ferrari sound (which really isn’t possible with these cars from what I’ve heard and seen).
I will probably lower the price a little and post them up in the Marketplace I don’t really need them

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’m posting these up in the marketplace. Probably go to eBay next week if no one here wants them. $850. Free shipping in the lower 48 states. Ill knock the shipping cost off if you pick them up in Gaithersburg MD!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

1 - 11 of 11 Posts