Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some info on what Novitec has coming for the GranTurismo and GranTursimo-S. In 2-6 weeks, Im hoping pictures will surface and press release with final info!

Was someone asking for more power??? :D

GT-S Supercharger 600hp

GT ECU upgrade to 422hp

BOTH Multiple Coilover Suspension Options (with hydraulic lift at front and rear, with hydraulic lift at the front, without hydraulic lift)
Wheels in 20 inch for front and 21 inch for rear (I believe they will be the NF3)
Aerodynamic parts (front lip, side panels, rear skirt, rear wing)
Possible Exhaust too, may be GT only :mad:

I have been waiting for these mods longer then my GT-S, I cant wait! Im in desperate need of the lifting suspension too!

Will post more as I find out.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't think you need a better exhaust for the GT-S, perhaps just some sport cats.

The S/C on the GT-S sounds just what I wanted for my GS!
Id actually just prefer quad pipes, instead of dual ovals, I like that look. Maybe an X if available, other than that, it cant get much better :cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Modena-Tec makes one (complete with all sorts of upgrades) but it's horrendously expensive.
The Novitec would be more based on their current Ferrari supercharger kits.

If these kits could be made in 40-50 at at a time they would be $8-9k to the public. But when only 2-3 people are actually going to put their money where their mouth is, well at that point you're going to have to spend $30k+.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Novitec would be more based on their current Ferrari supercharger kits.

If these kits could be made in 40-50 at at a time they would be $8-9k to the public. But when only 2-3 people are actually going to put their money where their mouth is, well at that point you're going to have to spend $30k+.
The 599, 430 and Scud Superchargers from Novi are more like 60-70k list!

·
Registered
53 Posts
The NF3 wheels are extremely heavy, if they are using the 21" from the 599 i think they weigh in around 45lbs each. We put a set on a 599 a while back and it looked fantastic however the owner did complain about the added weight the car not being as quick.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I used to deal Novitec products, the supercharger kits include basically the superchargers (twin), intercoolers, ecus, fuel injectors, and two techs from Germany fly out to your location and install the kit for you.

I agere the kit is highly priced, but you guys are underestimating how much this type of thing costs when it is done in low volume. If you think there is so much money in it, undercut Novitec and see how well you do :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
The 599, 430 and Scud Superchargers from Novi are more like 60-70k list!
I know this, I'm referring to the $30,000 Modena-Tec supercharger.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I used to deal Novitec products, the supercharger kits include basically the superchargers (twin), intercoolers, ecus, fuel injectors, and two techs from Germany fly out to your location and install the kit for you.

I agere the kit is highly priced, but you guys are underestimating how much this type of thing costs when it is done in low volume. If you think there is so much money in it, undercut Novitec and see how well you do :)
Thanks for the answer.

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
This is a good example of what the GT looks like lowered with spacers. We are about to release our spacers for the GT and they really make the car look mean and wide. Of course, we already have a set of sport springs for the GT and GT-S.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
Maserati GranTurismo Wheel Spacers by Formula Dynamics

How wide will these spacers be?
We are testing now. However, our current spec is +22mm Front / +25mm Rear.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts