Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my spyder earlier this year, my wife was a bit miffed (in part because I just bought it and drove it home one day without even telling her I was looking at one). She didn't share my excitement. Now, after a summer of driving her around in it, she told me the other day that the car is "addicting" and that she thinks its hot the way I drive it straight into the best valet parking spot and ask the attendant to "keep an eye on the Maserati" as we walk in (which is always accompanied by a $20 bill or more so that they are happy to oblige).

The Maser has rekindled the fire!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
LOL.....same here. My wife now 'plans' weekend day trips for us to take out the Spyder to local wineries, etc....just to get out with the top down. She's completely addicted to the Maserati mystique and loves all the attention we get! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I bought my spyder earlier this year, my wife was a bit miffed (in part because I just bought it and drove it home one day without even telling her I was looking at one). She didn't share my excitement. Now, after a summer of driving her around in it, she told me the other day that the car is "addicting" and that she thinks its hot the way I drive it straight into the best valet parking spot and ask the attendant to "keep an eye on the Maserati" as we walk in (which is always accompanied by a $20 bill or more so that they are happy to oblige).

The Maser has rekindled the fire!!
Check out my video on Amazing Maserati Sound, thread just below, and you will be addicted. I would love to know how good it sounds with the top down, my car is a coupe.
Paul

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the DBWEM which has actually made my take-offs smoother, but she's in it usually only on weekends and I don't think she noticed much either way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts