Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find an up to date Nav Tech disk for my O5 Spyder. It came with a 2003 database. I tried the Nav Tech web site and they don't offer the Maserati USA databases. Anybody?

05 Spyder CC

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I am trying to find an up to date Nav Tech disk for my O5 Spyder. It came with a 2003 database. I tried the Nav Tech web site and they don't offer the Maserati USA databases. Anybody?

05 Spyder CC
Been there! The 03 disks are all that's available.... (mine is an 05 coupe CC Vintage). This points out the one-off nature of our wonderful NIT-based units.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yep. I ran into the same thing after I bought mine. I contacted NavTech to see if there was anything newer than 2003. They told me to talk to my Maserati dealer. So, I called Maserati NA and asked them. They said that there "could be" an update in late 2007 or early 2008. We shall see.... Anyone holding their breath? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Maserati Nav

Yep. I ran into the same thing after I bought mine. I contacted NavTech to see if there was anything newer than 2003. They told me to talk to my Maserati dealer. So, I called Maserati NA and asked them. They said that there "could be" an update in late 2007 or early 2008. We shall see.... Anyone holding their breath? :rolleyes:

Not only will I not hold my breath but the likely price of an update will make it undesireable. You money will be way better spent on a Garmin, Tom Tom or Magellan GPS (I happen to swear by my Garmin). The voice of the Maser nav lady is way more fun to listen to but the maps displayed border on usless.

There is a another recent thread that gave some specific recommendations for GPS's

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yep, I bought my wife a Garmin Nuvi 660 for Christmas. Best GPS I've ever seen! So easy and fast to use. I'd highly recommend it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts