Maserati Forum banner

Pick the date(s) that works best for you.

• Saturday May 20th

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Saturday June 10th

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Saturday June 17th

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is an update. I have things in motion for the rally. This is going to be an exciting event and I'm pumped up to see an all Maserati line-up. I am in contact with a couple wineries that would be happy to host us and have a small gift bag being made up for everyone that attends.

Now for dates. There are three open dates, please vote on the date(s) (you can vote more than one if they work for you) that best fits your calendar. The poll closes in two weeks and which ever day gets the most votes that will be the day we hold it. After the date is picked I can work with the wineries schedules and have details ready by the end of April.

For L.A. owners coming up I can probably work something out with one of the hotels downtown and perhaps we end the rally somewhere like the Fairmont for dinner.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweater said:
is this going to happen?
Yes. I am finalizing the plans tonight and will have a page posted with details tomorrow. It is going to be a great event and I have two private vineyards opening their doors to us. I think everyone will enjoy the day.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Putting it together was more work than I realized. Did you see the new topic with the details link? Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Saw it and have the reservation made. Do you (or for that matter anyone else) care if a non Maserati Life person signs up?

I've got a friend who's a car guy - left his Lotus and Jag in South Africa but now drives a Boxster (and is looking at a 944 to park at the BART station) who might be interested in participating.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steeldream said:
Saw it and have the reservation made. Do you (or for that matter anyone else) care if a non Maserati Life person signs up?

I've got a friend who's a car guy - left his Lotus and Jag in South Africa but now drives a Boxster (and is looking at a 944 to park at the BART station) who might be interested in participating.
That is fine with me, everyone is invited and I have no problems with a Boxster coming along for the drive. Question is, can it keep up (j/k)? Alternately, I am sure Club Sportiva (our meeting point in SF) would allow him to park the car in their secure garage as they have plenty of room in the back 1/2 of their space (15,000 sqft). Then he can ride with someone that has an empty seat in their Maserati.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
Andrew
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing