Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a number of SF Bay area users on here and would post this in the events section but everyone seems to read this section the most.

I want to put together a fun event for the Maserati owners of Maserati Life. I think we have enought of a following now that we could do a Maserati only day (no disrespect to other marquees). I want to have a photo with ALL Maseratis lined up in the photo. My thoughts are:

1. Saturday rally to Napa with lunch and wine
2. Evening social event at a club in downtown SF (City Club, Olympic Club, etc.)
3. Track event

I'm thinking sometime in early May. Anyone here a horse racing fan? We could have a Kentucky Derby party. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good. I like the Napa rally as well. I will see what I can come up with and send details as I have them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
sounds good to me, would love to meet up

Paul

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh yeah count me in

Maybe we could start in Redwood City, the 84 is a great road to drive with scary curves that Maseratis love....

I drove it the other day as they closed down devils slide(it will be awhile before they reopen that road) but I cant wait for Sunny days and I m gonna have at it again....

·
Registered
202 Posts
me too,

i'll drive up from los angeles. sounds good to me.

also if anyone in socal wants to do some event lets set it up.

willie

·
Registered
202 Posts
sweater said:
maybe a few of us from socal could rallye together.

Sounds good to me, i am in L.A. between beverly hills and westwood ( wilshire). we can all show what SoCal is maid of...

it looks like it could be a great weekend trip.

-Willie

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Willie- between squid and you, we have 3....i think that constitutes a rallye. I am on the west side as well. My office is in Santa Monica. my only problem will be the date. i think i can only make one of the dates that are up for grabs. As soon as the date is picked we can put this together.

·
Registered
390 Posts
sweater said:
Willie- between squid and you, we have 3....i think that constitutes a rallye. I am on the west side as well. My office is in Santa Monica. my only problem will be the date. i think i can only make one of the dates that are up for grabs. As soon as the date is picked we can put this together.
There's no way I can make early May, I'm already supposed to be in three cities at once during the first week in May.

I still may start stalking Santa Monica so I can drool over that black GS. uNfG that is just so durned purty.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The poll closes in a few days. It is looking like June 10th unless June 17th some how gets a bunch of votes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would be really intrested in coming with you guys as I am still looking for a Maserati. Please keep me posted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
sweater
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing