Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dear Rick,

I've gleaned from previous threads that the non-skyhook cars ride like their counterparts when in the sport setting. I've not driven a sky-hook equipped car myself, so I can't comment with certainty. I think it was Kevin at MVP who posted that prior thread.

With regard to aftermarket suspension components for non-skyhook equipped cars, the pickins are slim. Their is a German suspension manufacturer who makes a set of adjustable coil-overs. They are KW automotive. Last I checked, a set was about $2,600.00. These would give you the opportunity to both stiffen the suspension and lower the car.

Lowering non-skyhook equipped cars is apparently impossible without change of equipment.

Again, Kevin at MVP was toying with the idea of having some sport springs manufacturered, intending to both lower the car and stiffen the suspension. I don't know whether or to what extent that idea caught on, but there was interest in such a product among forum members.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Good Luck!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ciao Maseratisti,

Well, how about a poll then? We did a group buy with Eurotech through Kevin at MVP a while back, and we had less than 25 I think. I don't know what kind of numbers the KW retailer may require, but there is certainly demand to lower and stiffen the suspension of our non-Skyhook equipped cars. Consider me interested!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.