Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, folks UGLY CARS world has a new Emperor: The Tesla Cybertruck. I am not even sure I can come up with adequate words to describe my reaction to this monstrosity. By far the most repulsive "thing" in automotive history I have ever seen ; it looks like a Pontiac Aztec mated with a DeLorean and gave birth to a seriously deformed coffin.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That 365 GTS/4 Daytona Spyder will bring tears to your eyes. The Tesla thing makes you want to poke them out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I do believe the Fiat multipla has it beat though. I do find the cybertruck weird looking but in the right way, yes it does reminds me of what I used to draw when I was younger. Looking at it from a 16 year olds perspective i think its just a big middle finger to the industry of copy and pasting designs. Elon knows how to make everyone talk about what he is doing, even non-car people chime in.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ran a google search on the ugliest cars of all time, and depending on the source, the lists do vary , but both the AMC Pacer and the Fiat Multipla manage to make all lists. And there are some scary looking ugly cars which would easily fit in a “ WTF were they thinking ?! “ category , arguably much worse than both of those two , but I saw this one which I thought is comically ugly ; the frown on it’s “face” makes it look like the automobile equivalent of the famous Grumpy Cat ( rip ).

And this is a sketch of the car’s owner .. there is a resemblance..

3,645 Posts
Not bad. I think this is a worthy mention...I like Aston Martin, but this is pretty bad...I want to say at one time it was the fastest( top speed) sedan in the world..Did like 145MPH.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the Lagonda was on a few of those lists . Definitely a momentary lapse of judgment from AM, a company otherwise known for superb design. I think all manufacturers have one or two models of which they’re ashamed...in retrospect . Even Ferrari.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts