Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m writing hoping for some advice. I have a 2005 Quattroporto, I just paid $600.00 to have it inspected at the dealership, where I was told everything was good. I’m still having the current problem I took it in for. Sometimes while driving I will get lights to come on randomly, power steering failure, ABS and transmission failure the speedometer needle will also bounce up and down. The RPM needle always seems to stay steady and correct. When I park the car the only light that comes on is the transmission failure and the car won’t start. If I let the car sit over night or for an extended period it will usually start and may even run for several days or a couple weeks with no issues. I have also noticed when I get into the car if I slam the car door hard all the lights on the dash blink on once and then go out. Could my problem be a fuse or relay? Possibly a bad battery. The dealership couldn’t find anything wrong with it. I hate to take it back in at $180 an hour just to be told the same thing. I’m a student with a part time job, money is definitely tight! I basically live on Romain now! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5,830 Posts
That isn't be a fuse or relay and is not gonna get fixed via the internet unfortunately..I would try a independent shop in your area that fixes these cars...Jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That isn't be a fuse or relay and is not gonna get fixed via the internet unfortunately..I would try a independent shop in your area that fixes these cars...Jason
Thank you, for the help. I was so hoping it was maybe a battery issue or something I could fix myself. My concern is that an actual Maserati dealership couldn’t find the problem. I just hate throwing money at it when maybe I can try some things to fix it first. Surly I’m not the first to have this problem. Thank you again your advice is much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts