Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My alternator went out on 08 QP. After I changed it out and reconnected the battery, I get no sound from the radio. The radio seems to be working fine but no volume. Anyone have an idea?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checked fuses, all good. Will try the battery disconnect tomorrow to see what happens. I'm not sure if it went out before or after battery disconnect since I was on the highway when the alternator went out and I turned off radio to save battery power. Engine shut off and came back on I guess the alternator kicked back in for a sec. And gave it a charge but the car was stuck in 5th gear. After I had the alternator rebuilt and reinstalled everything worked fine except the sound from the radio.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried battery disconnect and nothing changed. Did find out that the steering wheel controls also dont work but did before

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same issue driving me nuts tried reset multiple times no luck. Hopefully someone has some pointers or has wiring diagram for radio and amp. Does any one know what the button under the front of drivers seat is? Is mounted on the floor can't seem to find on line anywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts