Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
So I took my 2006 QP to the dealer a week ago for few small issues, one of them was that the driver's side power seat and the steering adjustment will not work at all-even when you shut the car the wheel will not come up.I checked the fuse and it was OK. The dealer is trying to find the problem for one week and still didn't find anything...Any of you have any ideas, or had this problem before? By the way, the passenger side works fine.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
659 Posts
Hi everyone
So I took my 2006 QP to the dealer a week ago for few small issues, one of them was that the driver's side power seat and the steering adjustment will not work at all-even when you shut the car the wheel will not come up.I checked the fuse and it was OK. The dealer is trying to find the problem for one week and still didn't find anything...Any of you have any ideas, or had this problem before? By the way, the passenger side works fine.
Coupe's have this problem often. From what I understand, sometimes it happens if the seat is lowered to the floor, the connector is pushed loose. Worth a try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts