Maserati Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Maserati Is out of warranty does anybody have a good independent shop that can work on 2004 Maserati 4200 coupe. Classic Coach in Elizabeth has been mentioned anyone with experience?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nj Independent Service

Check If You Find A Place Called Eurotech In North Jersey If They Work On The New Masers Ask For Mario. I'm In Philly 2 Hrs From Me

06 Qp Sport
06 Gs Spyder
06 Gs Coupe Incoming

·
Registered
141 Posts
Universal Autosports in Long Island, NY. I am a Master Maserati technician and would venture to say there is NOT a better Mas Tech in the New York metro region.
Besides that Joel, I am the guy who repaired your ride height issue after every one else missed it.
Give us a call...again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
bump:

I'm in the wayne area, any new recommendations? I hate not trusting anybody even installing new tires without carving up the rim let alone regular and repair items. I just am not satisfied with the dealers closeby...asides from being gouged, they fight me for every bit of info like it was freakin KFCs secret recipe. I simply asked about the brand of tpms when one went crazy, they refused to answer. I said repax, I know it's likely Huff just by the old plant or new. I hate being pushed about items, it's like always visiting a used car lot. Just let me get the fluids and all done and leave me in peace. Shoot, I even bought my own service light reset tool so I don't have to hear them. So my good fellows, any trustworthy independent shops not an hour or 2 away from the wayne area. I understand there are some in morristown area, feedback appreciated, but anywhere else? Thanks guys/gals.

5,888 Posts
If you don't like the shops and you have a scan tool maybe you could do the work yourself? It sometimes works better than getting mad at car shops..Jason

·
Registered
17 Posts
Jason: because I don't have a Hunter tire machine? maybe? I'm sure other owners are handy but lack space for a lift and such.

Not to mention Mas parts aren't exactly at autozone. If I had the time and no other duties, I'd be great if I could. At least I'd know when things are done, I'd know if pins were greased etc etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
actually, there are 2 types of scanners on the market people. 1 specifically takes care of service codes and the other is more diagnostics. I know some people had luck with the nt510 but it did not work for mine. fyi. I returned that and got the odbstar version which did reset the service lights. Unless you go insane with the $800+ autel800 models or the Leonardo which is like $10k....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Auto Elite Corp in Tenafly NJ is a great indy shop, they work all Ferrari's and Maserati's. I highly recommend them!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not necessarily in the Wayne area but I do run a repair facility in Pine Island (a second shop coming in the next two months in downtown Warwick NY with state of the art Hunter everything) and we do employ a fully certified Maserati tech. Not sure if you're ever up in the area but if you ever need anything feel free to give us a shout. We service a lot of Maseratis up here believe it or not, as well as Porsches and Ferraris.

Automotive Ingenuity
13 Missionland Road
Pine Island, NY 10969
845-981-7365

1 - 13 of 13 Posts