Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sorry to hear that.....I've used Wheel Collision Center in the past (non-Maserati) with excellent results. The link I provided will take you to their inventory of refurbed Maserati rims. You can also send them your damaged wheel if you can stand not driving your maser for a week or so.....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
How did you nick a rim while driving at high speed. Screw being pissed, you should have been jumping up and down!

Got out of control (a little) off the line then turning right onto my street..... nicked them both on the curb (passenger side) trying to regain some control of the beast..... Overall tiny scrapes but heart rate was off the chart. Next day I looked and smiled... Remembering the smell of burning rubber and emense fear reminded me of some early GF's :cool: I love this bitch!

BTW... Try some spirited MSP-off driving. I scare the crap out of challengers when I light them up and go sideways!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any Fixs??

Can the scrap/nick be polished out of the edge of a "ball polished rim"...Any local Long Island , NY repair shops??? Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Have you tried MSP off? Floor it and nothing but white smoke! No control during this period.... Lately, my favorite way to launch......
Haha nope... I probably should!

Car is coming out of surgury in 3 weeks (repainting half of it becuase of an idiot that parked next to me)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can the scrap/nick be polished out of the edge of a "ball polished rim"...Any local Long Island , NY repair shops??? Thanks in advance guys
Do a search for ballpolished rim repair, the issue has come up a few times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts