Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was up at F&M of Seattle this morning having my ashtray section replaced with the new Cup Holder and while waiting, I saw this great Maserati mug that looks and fits perfect. I sure it will make the Latte's taste better too! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Very cool, how much was it out of curiosity or retail pricing if you have it. I'm going to throw it on my Christmas list for the relatives that forgot me. ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
I've got a few of these if anyone wants them.
I do, pm or e-mail the cost, you should have my credit card on file if not I will call you with it.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It wasn't too bad.... I think it was $28.95 (last one, so they made me a deal).

I couldn't wait for Santa, I had had to have it right now, so I treated myself! haha...

·
Registered
390 Posts
How much is the center console thingy that replaces the ashtray with a cupholder?

I am using a cupholder from k-mart that hangs on the door. I think it cost 39 cents about 15 years ago. Really classy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Squid:

Its tough to say, since I had F&M of Seattle throw it in as part of my "deal" when I bought the car.

It depends on what year car you have too. They originally purchased a part for a 2005 GT Coupe, since it came in Black. However, once they got the part they realized that, not only would need the newer version of the mirror control panel, but that the mounting holes were also different and they couldn't fasten it to my 2002 model.

So, they had to order one for a 2004 model (which only comes in Bordeaux or Gray, no black available). I went with the gray, since it ties in with the gray on the climate control knobs, etc.

A quick check at Eurospares, shows the unit for the 2004, which will fit 2002 and 2003 cars as: $235.00 (p/n 67707127, gray color).

The newer unit for 2005 cars is $190.00 (p/n 68341500 black color)

Both those part numbers are for Coupes only. The spiders are different, since they have the additional control for the power roof.

Not check, but can you put a price on a place to hold your morning Latte? :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also had the dealer do when I bought my 2003 coupe as a throw in.They put in a 2004 and it only took them 30 minutes as i waited so it cant be that hard.

·
Registered
134 Posts
cup holder for a Gransport

my 06 gransport did not come with a cup holder, what are my options?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts