Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Bianco Fuji (a chalk white) is just a stunning color. Definitively a collectible. And the best one to have if you drive in areas prone to rock chipping :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
GPS Phone?

Check out the options and pic of the glove compartment. I did not think you could get the GPS phone in the states? Or in a GS, without info center, for that matter...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That color brings out all of the body lines and presents the car perfectly! Damn I wish I had 80K laying around!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice car!

First I have to say that is the color that I first saw the GS in at the NY auto show in 2004 and I loved it then! I wanted to pick the car up in that color but I found and stuck with silver!

First great color but bad choice if you are a true paint freak the color will never match if you have to paint it for any reason!

The car is loaded missing heated seats and polished or Merc wheels!

The cars in the USA that got the nave system got the gsm phone to all in one pack so thats why its there but its all useless in the long run! But at 118k this car has it all! I would guess 75k res at least!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Bianco Fuji (a chalk white) is just a stunning color. Definitively a collectible. And the best one to have if you drive in areas prone to rock chipping :D
bianco fuji is not a chalk white. it does not have any matte finish.

if anything it is best described as a pearl white that is not yellowish.

FYI bianco fuji is used on the MC12.

as for collectible someone mentioned, i would imagine a MC Victory to be more collectible.

·
Registered
742 Posts
This is my favorate GS color....

Infact, if I was ever to get a GS, this it the color I would go after... My dealer had one.... Simply stunning....

I love my bianco coupe. Wish they made this color in 04... cM

·
Registered
660 Posts
bianco fuji is not a chalk white. it does not have any matte finish.

if anything it is best described as a pearl white that is not yellowish.

FYI bianco fuji is used on the MC12.

as for collectible someone mentioned, i would imagine a MC Victory to be more collectible.
Oh sorry, you're right, what I really meant was that it's anything but the typical white clearcoat. That's what I wanted to say. My apologies, my sincere apologies :rolleyes:

On a more serious note and TBH, whilst I agree with the MCV (as it is a limited production car) you don't see many Bianco Fuji around. I would say they are as rare as the MCV.

The fact the Bianco Fuji is used on the MC12 means shit, as the Q here is if you can find it in the Coupes. And then, there are not many MC12 around, right?

Just my 2c.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Oh sorry, you're right, what I really meant was that it's anything but the typical white clearcoat. That's what I wanted to say. My apologies, my sincere apologies :rolleyes:

On a more serious note and TBH, whilst I agree with the MCV (as it is a limited production car) you don't see many Bianco Fuji around. I would say they are as rare as the MCV.

The fact the Bianco Fuji is used on the MC12 means shit, as the Q here is if you can find it in the Coupes. And then, there are not many MC12 around, right?

Just my 2c.
yes, it probably means shit as much as people put 'ferrari yellow' or 'ferrari red' on their cars. cos someone mention 'collectible color', i would imagine you would have to have something to back up this comment. (how rare it is, how much it costed extra, etc etc)

someone on this board mentioned for MY 2005 there were something like less than 20 GS in the states done in Bianco Fuji? i am too lazy to check the threads. I have seen the dealer in oregon having a hard time selling their bianco fuji QP (with mulitcolored interior...) a year ago.

If the Q was whether you can find it in the Coupe, I have not seen any Coupes done in Bianco Fuji, pictures or in person.

I have seen a MCV done in Bianco Fuji (#123/180 i think), as well as GS Spyder, and MC12 all in person.

all in all, this is a very nice color.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Binaca Fuji is awesome! It looks GREAT and keeps your breath fresh. :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
according to a friend of mine, it went to someone's wife who will be driving it in auto mode. what a bloody waste of a piece of art. =(

·
Registered
237 Posts
according to a friend of mine, it went to someone's wife who will be driving it in auto mode. what a bloody waste of a piece of art. =(
Agreed....there should be some kind of law against that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts