Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below are some spy pics for the next-gen Maser taken by Autocar, many have probably already seen them. Also included is a picture of the QP. Since it looks like many of the styling cues for the coupe will come from the QP, I am wondering if anyone with Photoshop skill would be able to create something that we can speculate on. I already tried, with miserable results. Any takers?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My attempt was so bad, it was funny. I was going to post it here for s(hits and giggles but I think I deleted my monstrosity. In my opinion, the easiest way to begin would be to work from a QP pic, then shorten to coupe size. Remove the rear doors and make the hood proportional. Yeah, it's that easy!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Best thing to do would be to get a 3D modeler with a extra time to do it. There is a 3D modeler that did a Testarossa and 612 for Ferrari Forum. He did a pretty damn good job so I'll see if he is interested in doing the same for this car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW - here is the source photo for the Italiaspeed Photoshop. It is from the Maser website - originally a mirror image of what is below. I inverted so everyone can more easily make a comparison...

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
ebrigham
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing