Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a total newbie question but I have an '06 QP and am trying to figure out how to manually tune the radio to a station so that I can use my iTrip. How do you do this:confused:

·
Registered
478 Posts
IF it's the same as in my '06 Gransport, hit the button with an icon that tries to look like a radio tower transmitting. You will see three items on the display: FM, AM and MAN. Hit the button under the MAN, twice. You can then tune manually. Once you stop tuning it will default to 'automatic' tuning to your preselects and also identity stations from Andromeda and other galaxies, so you'll have go back to the manual selection process.

Learning how to use this radio has prepared me for other arcana, such as reading ancient Assyrian on stone tablets and reading prophesy from goat entrails.

·
Registered
93 Posts
On my '08 QP, it does not list "Man" it only lists AM, AM TS, FM, FM TS. What am I missing? I need to change the radio station(s) manually.:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip bluyork, unfortunately there is no MAN button on the QP. There's gotta be a way to do this but I can't figure it out. Help!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
On the QP's, below the info screen look at the left knob, the knob you use to turn the radio on/off and adjust the volume. To the left and right of the knob you should have two buttons with arrows. Pressing the arrow on the right should advance the radio forward, the arrow on the left should go backwards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts