Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

First of all, congratulation to this forum. Searching around, there is no one more active in the Maser world!
Yes, I am new here and also a very young owner of a first Maserati! I am from Germany, so naturally Porsche and DB are just around the corner, more or less. Definitely this place is not the vocal center point of Italian car philosophy! At least I was crazy enough to get rid of my CL 500 a gorgeous car which never let me down.

Anyhow, three weeks ago I bought my dream lady, ignoring any depreciation discussions on high end cars being held in any car forum around the world also in this one here, by the way. For me a fruitless discussion: Either I go for my favorite, love and like it and that's it! But this is an other discussion.

I'll bring in some pics soon from my beauty just relax and guess what car I got :)

ciao

everybody

waba

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome!!!

And congrats on the new car! Looking forward to the pictures!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As promised here some pics from my new lady, she just had received her first swizoel sealing!
Lady MGT comes in: grigio/black - skyhook - Bose Surround
and 20" rims (photo: 19'' snow tires)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
As promised here some pics from my new lady, she just had received her first swizoel sealing!
Lady MGT comes in: grigio/black - skyhook - Bose Surround
and 20" rims (photo: 19'' snow tires)
WOW! I think it's the first GT on the forum..... It took me a second to figure out what it was!!!!!!! Beautiful! Congrats!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congras!

i bet the leather smells nice...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Waba,

Are those aftermarket wheels? The international Maser website only show the 19" V Style and 20" Birdcage.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Waba,

Are those aftermarket wheels? The international Maser website only show the 19" V Style and 20" Birdcage.
Yes, I was told, no solution so far from Maserati directly for snow tires on 19'' wheels.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yes, I was told, no solution so far from Maserati directly for snow tires on 19'' wheels.
Snow? What's that? :)

I keep forgetting some places require having two sets of wheels/tires. I've only known Ultra-High Performance Summer tires for the past 30 some years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts