Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
I've been a fan of Zaino car polish since I bought my Viper. It looks like they FINALLY have a product for lazy butts like me! Spray it on, let dry, done.

1. Spray car with pressure washer
2. Blow car dry with leaf blower
3. Spray dry car with Zaino Z-CS

Mine's on order... I'll report the results.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-CS
It looks great on paper...

Hope you can give it a try soon and feedback the results. So far I've seen NOTHING that would enable such a claimed level of gloss/protection without spending some elbow-grease and time.

But then, there is always a 1st time... :D

If it works, I'm gonna go for it big time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Troesma said:
It looks great on paper...

Hope you can give it a try soon and feedback the results. So far I've seen NOTHING that would enable such a claimed level of gloss/protection without spending some elbow-grease and time.

But then, there is always a 1st time... :D

If it works, I'm gonna go for it big time.
I'm with ya brother! It's just all other Zaino products far exceed their claims. I'm expecting great results and I'll post my findings ASAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
I'll be really interested to hear about your results. I've used nothing but Griot's Garage products on all my cars for years! Always looking out for something new and EASY! hahaha...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
sweet... I use Zainos on all my cars and trucks... and the pink Zainos for gel coats on the boats. Works great! and every coat protects more and shines deeper.

Also make sure you get a clear bra. Mine is on its way... wholesale cost, 3M material;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Masher44 said:
sweet... I use Zainos on all my cars and trucks... and the pink Zainos for gel coats on the boats. Works great! and every coat protects more and shines deeper.

Also make sure you get a clear bra. Mine is on its way... wholesale cost, 3M material;)
Weird.. I was just at Victoria's Secret at lunch and bought Jennifer one. I paid retail :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Weird.. I was just at Victoria's Secret at lunch and bought Jennifer one. I paid retail :D

pics?:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
you try it yet? mine is going on tomorrow.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Masher44 said:
you try it yet? mine is going on tomorrow.:cool:
Not in this weather! LOL! I did try a small area that looks great. I'll get around to it eventually. Road trip to Shreveport this weekend! I'll probably do it after I scrub all the bugs off when I get back. Let me know how yours goes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Not in this weather! LOL! I did try a small area that looks great. I'll get around to it eventually. Road trip to Shreveport this weekend! I'll probably do it after I scrub all the bugs off when I get back. Let me know how yours goes.
They will love the Maser in Louisiana....:D If it warms up today or tomorrow I will apply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Masher44 said:
They will love the Maser in Louisiana....:D If it warms up today or tomorrow I will apply.
Whut the hail is that there car? LOL!

Hope I don't need to visit a garage! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Used the new stuff today. It is a breeze to apply and cuts the work down to nothing. When it was first applied it looked like there was no way this stuff would look good when dried... WOW. It was awesome. I had one coat of Zainos blue on there already and I recommend the car have a coat on it already before applying this stuff or apply a coat because I dont think this is a polish for the most part and more of a straight sealer. The shine and depth is about the same as the blue stuff but the ease of this is unsurpassed. Just make sure the surface is as clean as possible. I applied to the trim, windows and wheels as well. I will post on how the brake dust etc reacts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Application??

Just how do you apply the new stuff?....Do you really use very little like they say?..no buffing? I just received their "ultimate package" but this new Z-CS product is not included. I have 1 coat of z5 & 1 coat of z2 with a z6 wipedown in between coats on my new '06 GS LE...looks awesome!! I can't see anything being easier. What is Zaino blue?...:confused: ....thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did mine just before my trip to Shreveport, LA. Man it's really weird! It's has ultra low viscosity, kind of like spraying rubbing alcohol on the paint. It leaves a weird residue until you wipe it off...... Then, WOW! No buffing, no polishing. Very low elbow grease quotient. I'm sold! Don't do it on a windy day or most of the fine mist will blow away. It takes VERY little product to shine. It also hid some minor scratches and swirls.

I love those Zaino brothers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
I did mine just before my trip to Shreveport, LA. Man it's really weird! It's has ultra low viscosity, kind of like spraying rubbing alcohol on the paint. It leaves a weird residue until you wipe it off...... Then, WOW! No buffing, no polishing. Very low elbow grease quotient. I'm sold! Don't do it on a windy day or most of the fine mist will blow away. It takes VERY little product to shine. It also hid some minor scratches and swirls.

I love those Zaino brothers!
So would you say go for it, big-time? No doubt?

Hard to believe, but then, I must concede to the evidence...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
901 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
I did mine just before my trip to Shreveport, LA. Man it's really weird! It's has ultra low viscosity, kind of like spraying rubbing alcohol on the paint. It leaves a weird residue until you wipe it off...... Then, WOW! No buffing, no polishing. Very low elbow grease quotient. I'm sold! Don't do it on a windy day or most of the fine mist will blow away. It takes VERY little product to shine. It also hid some minor scratches and swirls.

I love those Zaino brothers!
I agree, Zaino's is the way to go and I remember getting their email about this new product. Glad to hear it works so well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Troesma said:
So would you say go for it, big-time? No doubt?

Hard to believe, but then, I must concede to the evidence...
I would say buy a bottle and try it. I'm no paint/finish expert. I know that I DREAD waxing my cars the old fashioned way. This is a breeze. As good as hand waxing/polishing? I don't know but I like it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
The blue is just the basic wax in a bottle and I add a few drops of the dark blue activator/bonder then apply. I use the pink wax for clear coats on my boat. I will use the CS on the boat as well in a few weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
I did mine just before my trip to Shreveport, LA. Man it's really weird! It's has ultra low viscosity, kind of like spraying rubbing alcohol on the paint. It leaves a weird residue until you wipe it off...... Then, WOW! No buffing, no polishing. Very low elbow grease quotient. I'm sold! Don't do it on a windy day or most of the fine mist will blow away. It takes VERY little product to shine. It also hid some minor scratches and swirls.

I love those Zaino brothers!
So what is the long term feedback on the new Zaino?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So what is the long term feedback on the new Zaino?
I love this stuff. Spray it on, wipe it off (actually rub it in) and it looks liquid. Don't do it in wind or you'll spray away the product. Looks deep and wet. I'm sold!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top