1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
what color is that? I love it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice. That's the same dress that the model had on in Geneva Show.
It must be "The Maserati Dress". My wife would like to know who's the designer. Oh, Oh. I wonder if it has an OEM number?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Dunno, there is something really WRONG with those headlighs (it makes it so JAP looking...) and I was hoping for a more 599 look... aaaaarrrghhhh... (thou the front wheel arches and big mouth have that character)

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ny-auto-show-exotics-with-heels/205839/

Funny the face of the dude appearing through the rear windscreen.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dunno, there is something really WRONG with those headlighs (it makes it so JAP looking...) and I was hoping for a more 599 look... aaaaarrrghhhh... (thou the front wheel arches and big mouth have that character)

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ny-auto-show-exotics-with-heels/205839/

Funny the face of the dude appearing through the rear windscreen.
In case you haven't noticed, it's a Maserati not a Ferrari. Maybe that's the reason it has no resemblance to 599.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
In case you haven't noticed, it's a Maserati not a Ferrari. Maybe that's the reason it has no resemblance to 599.
Niel,

I had no idea it wasn't a Ferrari. Thanks for pointing that out to us! It's a Maserati!!!!! Ed... Did you know it wasn't a Ferrari?? Holy crap! Niel is Sooooo smart! :cool:

·
Registered
660 Posts
No shit? Thanks for pointing it out ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Now another reason I cant wait to hit the show monday!!

It looks hot! I can't wait to see it in person! Plus the models look hot to maybe order one and get a comp model to go with the car!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Front Fog Lights

Are those front fog lights positioned way too HIGH again :confused:

Will they become the 2nd set of US Turn Signal Blinkers again :confused:

(I don't remeber the laws about the front fog lights in the US, and which State is having problem with the old Coupe lights)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice color combo. i just notice there is a second grill behind the vertical concaved grill.

·
Registered
4 Posts
GT at NYIAS

I got a chance to see the GT up close this past weekend. It is Blu Oceano. They had small samples of the other exterior colors as well as samples of each of the interior leather choices, so you could mix and match to see what combination you liked best. The car looks much better in person (so do the models). One of the Maserati reps there for the Northeast said that the silver GT at the Geneva show got pretty "abused" by spectators sitting in it or leaning on it, so that interested buyers could not sit in this vehicle. He also stated that the coupe's US release was likely late October or later, and that it is too early to speculate on a release date for the spyder. He did not disclose any details about Duo-Select or the 4.7L (I asked and he had no comment).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oceano Blu GT, seen at NY Show, is now in Ferrari-Maserati showroom at 55th St. and Park Ave NYC. It will be there til mid May. Public not allowed to sit in vehicle. White leather. staff in showroom has been told price is bet.
$115K-$130K. Was told GT is 7" shorter than QP. This car has optional 20" wheels.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Oceano Blu GT, seen at NY Show, is now in Ferrari-Maserati showroom at 55th St. and Park Ave NYC. It will be there til mid May. Public not allowed to sit in vehicle. White leather. staff in showroom has been told price is bet.
$115K-$130K. Was told GT is 7" shorter than QP. This car has optional 20" wheels.
white leather??
looks like avorio.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts