Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if the new coupe/spyder will get a variant of the F430's transmission, to replace the current cambiocorsa from which the 360's descended.

It would seem to me to be a logical move, in light of the cambiocorsa's marginality at 400hp and the rumors of 450-500hp in the new coupe/spyder.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i dont know if anyone else got a survey from maserati. one question was which type of transmission do you prefer in upcoming maseratis.
the choices were: AT, AT with paddle shifting, Duoselect.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, I received the same survey. My first reaction is Maserati is gauging support/demand for automatic tranny.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're probably trying to decide how many of each to build out of the chute for the 2007 Quattroportes, to get the mix reasonably close.

·
Registered
278 Posts
pitty there was no box "improved 7-speed duoselect" ;-).....No survey here...maybe only in the US? In any case I hope they don't give only 1 choice! Would hate loosing the duoselect option for the next one.....

Can't we run a poll here????

·
Registered
278 Posts
apparantly Porsche is finally dropping their tiptronic automatic for a dual clutch 7-speed DSG next year......After my 30.000km service my QP duoselect goes actually very well in "automatic" (which I barely use). Maybe they updated the software again? Hope they keep offering a (updated 7-speed) duoselect or DSG option in the future.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts