Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
convertibles does get old after a while, at least for me. however, since I don't use it as a daily driver it still works out. the lagging of the CC can be easily overcome with a new air filter and tubi :)
haven't personally driven an 02 or 03, can't tell you much except the body on 05 is sexier. If you can live with pre-owned vehicles I'd suggest go with the least expensive. these babies depreciate faster than 4.7 seconds.
haven't leased a car in a while and hate the fact that you get penalized for almost anything on the car that is different from the first day you got it. If you must, I believe B of A has the best terms.
lastly...you've made the right choice (or soon). welcome!!!

ps.. gas mileage is horrible on mine but you won't get the same fun and satisfaction in a Prius (though the electronic components on prius are way better @#!(#*$& the hell with it I bought the maser for the engine)

·
Registered
835 Posts
well...because people don't recognize the trident when they see one, needless to say about the history. As the result, demand for maser is always less than supply. when ferrari did the 3-2 deal further saturated the market.

german cars?! like mercedes? just got rid of one last year and if visiting the dealership for the same problem 4 times in the same month is considered reliable then ford would be the best cars made ever. porsche is light and fast unless he/she is referring to any of the GT's all the others can't be compared side-by-side to a maserati. BMW is "somewhat" reliable but it's an assembly line car, has no SOUL. If reliability is important, Lexus woul be the only choice. Yet again, robots made them.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Here in SoCal we're blessed with three different dealers to chose from, so if one messes up we can just go to the other one. It's the perfect place to have a car like this!
when the one messed up happens to be only 4 miles from you, your only alternative would be taking it down to OC. but it's cool! maserati has a great road side assistance program, they'll flatbed your toy to the dealership of your choice.

squid-

don't forget we're also blessed with 365 days of sunshine (minus this week)...

so a spyder is always a good choice :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.