Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Re: Thanks Guys!

Laurie said:
Why is the depreciation so bad on these? I have friends telling me I'm crazy to consider a Maser (unreliable, etc... get a German car - better resale, more reliable, etc). Thank goodness I don't listen to my friends!

And thanks again for your info/advice... it helps me tremendously.
Poor depreciation just means you buy used :D

Heh, I have a Grand Cherokee Ltd too. My friend has a Jeep Liberty and a Spyder CC. What is it about Jeeps and Masers? Heh.

If you aren't a fan of the paddle shifting go for a manual. People forget that you can get a regular stick shift in these things. It's not the greatest trans but it ain't the worst either.

Here in SoCal we're blessed with three different dealers to chose from, so if one messes up we can just go to the other one. It's the perfect place to have a car like this!

·
Registered
390 Posts
haha said:
Here in SoCal we're blessed with three different dealers to chose from, so if one messes up we can just go to the other one. It's the perfect place to have a car like this!
when the one messed up happens to be only 4 miles from you, your only alternative would be taking it down to OC.
Nah--go to the Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills. 17 miles from me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.