Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had an 04 coupe for a while now. Finally got my hands on a 06 grandsport. I have had several kinda fast cars over the years but these are the most fun and bang for your buck. I have been on the list only a few days and have already recieved very good advice from many of you all. (thanks) Also I am glad to see others enjoy these cars as much as I do. From looking at the photos you all have some beautiful cars. thanks and glad to join. Fsujohn

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome aboard...

My story's like yours, started with Z's (of the Japanese ilk) long ago, then to BMr's, 3's, 5's, X5, then Porsche's..Box, Box S, 911, then one day I was looking to somehow go from 300 to 400HP and on Autotrader in the "other cars you may be interested in" up popped a pix of a single Maserati in my price range...and that opened the door for the big search, I just had no idea I could own a Maserati for less then what I was prepared to pay for a newer model Porsche....that was Nov last year and like you I am loving every minute of it, what a enigmatic privilage, every drive's a rock star adventure!

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
Welcome to the forum officially then!

Glad to hear that you came from a Maserati and upgraded. It seems that as these cars are becoming more reliable as the years progress... Maserati is building a brand loyalty and repeat customers. I do believe that it's well deserved and I believe that we will begin to hear more and more of this. I know we do!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With both the 04 and 06 I have had no problems. Very reliable cars from what I can tell so far. I wish the 04 was holding its value a little bit better, but besides buying some very expensive tires this car has cost me very little to keep it going. Knock on wood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.