Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I took delivery of our lightly used Grand Sport today. It was a replacement for an SLK 55 and a Porsche Boxster S 550 that were just not getting enough use. I have to say the sensation of ownership is unlike anything I have ever experianced. Perhaps it is because we both grew up lower middle class, or because the car is just so.......incredible. Anyway, we are truly smitten. We are looking forward to the many wonderful miles ahead.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cheers and welcome! I am hoping my "lightly used" 05QP arrives via InterCity Lines ...maybe tomorrow. It's great stuff isn't it?!

Chris

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
redduc said:
My wife and I took delivery of our lightly used Grand Sport today. It was a replacement for an SLK 55 and a Porsche Boxster S 550 that were just not getting enough use. I have to say the sensation of ownership is unlike anything I have ever experianced. Perhaps it is because we both grew up lower middle class, or because the car is just so.......incredible. Anyway, we are truly smitten. We are looking forward to the many wonderful miles ahead.
congrats!
and like i always try to remind people, you have a Gransport, not a Grand Sport. ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
squid said:
Is this the reduc that had the M5 and the Ducati 996?

Nope. The name started with a 748 biposto that is many bikes in my past. I use the sign in for everything.

Gransport - got it! :D

How long is it OK to sleep in the garage before it's just wierd?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!
I threw in the towel, and put a chair next to the second fridge in the garage...now I can go grab a beer and sit down to look at the car while I drink it!
Wife is considering therapy.....my two sons are out there with me!
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts