Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Short and sweet...probably not :D

My name is Will, I live in Las Vegas and I am obsessed with motorcycles and motorsports. I road race and work for a track day company as the lead Staff Rider/Instructor.

My recent discovery of how affordable mid 2000 Maserati's has led down a deep path of finding out as much as I can about current cars and the history of the company. I'm impressed to say the least.

I'm looking at getting into a 2007-2012 QP5 Sport GTS...though I'm very curious about the 3200 GT/Coupe and Gran Sport.

Joining a support community forum has always done well for me in getting good info from quality people.From what I've seen already, this forum is a great resource and I'm hoping to join the community officially with a vehicle sooner than later.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Come on in and welcome :love:
There is great info here!

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
163 Posts
Welcome to the fun site where you can great answers and knowledge also great entertainment and debate with that said i can give advice on the GT i have a 2014 and love driving it also it put's a smile on your face when you come home and see it waiting there, if i may suggest start at a 2013-2019 as the engine bugs have been worked out the pricing is very good on all at this point i would recommend you go see any you like in person and drive them hard for a test drive remember you are buying fun and performance not a family car Lol good luck to you Oh things to look for front tire wear on inside normal to a point hard to see as the car sits low in front and can be a price reducing point hint work the dealer or seller not to run you off but there is sometimes control arm bushing wear also normal listen for thumping noises going over bumps if you are handy something you can do your self or have a shop do if needed and not pay a lot for just check out the post here i don't say this to scare you off as these are normal thing for performance cars also Ferrari's Lamborghini and such have front end wear as they ride low so normal just look around good luck.

·
Registered
2014 Maserati Granturismo
14 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I own a 2014 Granturismo. I have had it for 2 years and has been and awesome car to own, no problems.
Still brings a smile to my face. If you haven't bought a Maserati yet. I recommend the Granturismo.

·
Registered
2004 Maserati Coupe CC
69 Posts
I’ve got a 2004 Coupe CambioCorsa, which is an absolute rush to drive. Affordable, fast enough, gorgeous beyond words, and that seductive V8 growl.

However, for more speed I’d recommend the latest model of Gran Turismo MC you can find. Or, if you don’t mind sedans, an SQ4 Ghibli. The AWD and more available mods for tuning open up more affordable opportunities for you to tweak it without breaking the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts