Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just got myself a 08 Maserati quattroporte EX GT. I just love this car, and am having a hard time getting back into my 750Li. I do have a few questions for anyone that can help. When I turn the car off, my drivers door can't be opened unless I hit the unlock button. But, the passenger side door can be opened without hitting any buttons at all. Is there a way for me to change that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there anybody with any kind of suggestions for me. I've been looking all over the forum and can't find an answer anywhere.

Thanks for the help,

·
Registered
659 Posts
in the radio, there are settings for locking/unlocking when stopped and driving. however, if the passenger door unlocks and the driver doesn't, i'd venture to say something might be wrong with the door latch not unlocking when it ought to.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sc00b, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've started the think the same thing. It's funny that all the doors unlock when I come to a stop and turn the car off, except the drives door. I was told by a SA that the software may need to be upgraded, but I don't think that's going to help.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts