Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, today i mounted 325/30 rear tires instead of 285/35(before) and now were 295/30. My God what an improvment! I had absolutely no idea what this car was capable of. This is incredible! You have to put these tires, this is like changing the whole rear of the car. I dont have enough words to describe my euphoria. Guys, tou MUST put 325/30 on the back

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
829 Posts
Guys, today i mounted 325/30 rear tires instead of 285/35(before) and now were 295/30. My God what an improvment! I had absolutely no idea what this car was capable of. This is incredible! You have to put these tires, this is like changing the whole rear of the car. I dont have enough words to describe my euphoria. Guys, tou MUST put 325/30 on the back

You must have aftermarket wheels, no way those meats fit onto the stock 10.5 width rears o_O
Ooooorrr i just don't know what car you have. My BAD i see they're 19's, i'll leave now! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
I run stock fronts and the ZEON 335s in the rear. Looks great and makes it handle like a 599. I've been preaching this for years. All I've asked owners to do it try it. It changes everything.

·
Registered
710 Posts
All I've asked owners to do it try it. It changes everything.
Erik I think many owners are hesitate to do it (including me) . The simply reason is that these tire sizes are expensive ( $ 450 each) in brand names (Pirelli, Michelin) so we can't simply "try" it. We have to pay it and IF we dont like it we can't return it back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Erik I think many owners are hesitate to do it (including me) . The simply reason is that these tire sizes are expensive ( $ 450 each) in brand names (Pirelli, Michelin) so we can't simply "try" it. We have to pay it and IF we dont like it we can't return it back.
Trust me, you will love them!
Itd like driving a ferrari with these tires.
It barely even spins the wheels, so much grip!

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
BTW, I've tried Michelin and Continental in this size and these far outperformed both. I did not try Pirelli, but I'm hardpressed to believe they will beat the ZEONs. They are simply incredible. Very sticky, predictable and quiet. I can induce a controlled oversteer with these and they are SILENT and they maintain total control. Seriously, just try them for $400 a set installed and you'll never go back.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Oh, and couple these with a set of FD 20mm spacers and NOBODY will "EFF" with you approaching from behind lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
Apparently Coopers is well known in US.

In EU and mostly in my country are completely unknown. Tire stores are selling some sizes you can order it if you like, but noone have an experience.

I'm not saying they are not good. I'm saying that people here often prefer to buy reputable well known brand names and they avoid to do experiments with zero support/experience.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts