Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2005 Sypder 90th anniversary today and their seems to be a problem with the driver seat.

It will not move forward, back or tilt. The only thing that appears to be working is the lumbar but it sounds very weak. Is there anything I can do? I got it delivered and their isn't a dealership near by.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Have you checked the fuse(s) for the seat? Also the plug for the cable to the seat could need cleaning. There are two switch units. Is it just one or both that don't work. If just one, maybe the switch needs to be cleaned. Also, I think these things have an electronic control unit (brain) for the seats. Diagnosing that is best left to a dealer. I'd start by checking fuses and the connector under the seat.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I think there is a reset function

you should check the prior threads, I had the same issue a long time ago and after learned there is a Reset feature which you can do at home

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update

Talked to the service garage at the dealership, they said to unplug the connections under the seat, wait a while, plug them back in. Worked like a charm.

Thanks for all the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts