Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who picked up a new GranTurismo or QP, what mileage did your car have, assuming it was right off the truck, and had not been on dealer test drives?

Im picking up my car tomorrow or Wednesday, and just wondering what I should expect, and whats the norm.

thanks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ill answer my own post, in case anyone else is looking for the info. Funny how many people ask me how many miles were on my GT-S when I picked it up, it ended being 44 . I was told they dyno each car as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got my GT in September and it was 40 miles. For the first few weeks, I didn't drive it hard at all and it gave around 22-23 mpg. 1400 miles later, my total average has been 19.5 mpg. Not bad at all!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since you have had the car a couple of days, what mileage are you getting?

I am due to get my car in Jan/Feb
After 502 miles, I'm at 10.8mpg avg. I never reset it, so not sure if any factory testing or dealer prep could have added to it. I have been driving the car in various conditions, highway, a little hard (not over 5k, but over 100mph :D) , city\stop and go. Also, the car has sat idling quite a bit. I see about 11-12 mpg avg. on my MB CLS and Range Rover Sport, so if I'm getting 10.8 on the GT-S, I'm fine with that. I live in the city, and do a fair amount of city driving.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've found that consumption is horrifying when cold, then settles when warm. It is of course the same as any other car but more pronounced - cold and hard accel = bad, smoothness and warmth = good.

I get around 13 on my daily commute, which is part city part mountains. I switched the trip meter to show UK mpg (bigger gallons) so it makes me feel better.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts