Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many of you have asked for a performance air filter for your Maserati QP... now the time has come and we have them in stock, ready to ship.

Pricing is $155, http://www.formuladynamics.com/products/qp_airfilter/qp_airfilter.php.

Increases HP and Torque
Drop-In Replacement Filter
Improved CFM / Air Flow
Lifetime Filter - Washable / Reusable
Filter Cleaner and Oiling Kits also available

Best Regards,
-- Jeff
Formula Dynamics USA
(702) 430-1040

·
Registered
130 Posts
What HP gains can we expect? I wish they were in when we talked earlier this week. I'll be calling you to order tomorrow.

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
New Quattroporte Air Filter

What HP gains can we expect? I wish they were in when we talked earlier this week. I'll be calling you to order tomorrow.
Typical gains will be 2hp, with an exhaust system there should be a bit more.

We've been working on this product for some time. I'm happy to report that they've finally arrived from Italy today. However, we've expected them for many months.

I didn't want to get anyones hopes up. In truth, we've had these promised for delivery to us on several occassions.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
How easy or difficult is it to self install this air filter? The pads I bought from FD worked great and saved significant $ vs the OEM parts

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installation is fairly easy, its a drop-in filter.

FWIW, I do have QP rotors available. They are factory rotors however we are exploring options for a performance kit.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts