Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of looking (and saving!), I've finally got my car! A 2012 Gran Turismo s.
Something that's really bugging me though, is i cannot change the time/date! I go to settings, select everything and the car ignores what I enter?
Do I need to do something special just to change time/date? Nothing in the manual and I can't find anything on google?

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,165 Posts
A possibility is that you might have missed the last “ok” click once you have all the dates and times separately ok’d.. that what I did the first time I set mine and didn’t realize it.
Here’s a YouTube video on it , just in case ..

·
Super Moderator
4,786 Posts
Indeed. I've done this many times

C

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish it was just that, I’ve set it dozens of times and it just ignores the new setting 😤

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Do you do this while driving? Maybe the time/date calibration only works when the car is stationary/engine off (but I am not sure either, never had this "challenge").

Or maybe you need an administrator password first.. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tried everything mate, car running, car off! I’ve been told if someone had done a service and rest service. Apparently there’s no way to fix it now 🤦‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,165 Posts
Words of wisdom from tech support centers experts, when you call them with troubleshooting issues for any and all electronics:
“ Have you tried turning it off, and then back on again ? “ 😛
But I’m only half-joking ..this is a really long shot, but maybe an Italian reboot ( battery negative cable disconnect and then reconnect about 5-10 minutes later ) would reset everything back to normal ..?? Reading this forum, I’m surprised how many dashboard alerts and NIT functions glitches in this car can be fixed simply by that method..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts