Maserati Forum banner

New Owner in Rockville MD.

Tags
2005 spyder
3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  siouxxxzennn 
#1 ·
Hello all, Just received my 05 Spyder #24 of 90. This car is amazing, and a blast to drive. My only wish is that I would have gotten it in the Summer, as I would love to take it out with the top down.

Mike.

#2 ·
Congrats. You will love it but we need pictures and details on the car please.
At current prices you can not beat the fun and ownership experience of these cars. Find a good Indy Mech and they are as cheap to maintain as a
Prius. 2 systems to maintain. Do the math. Don't own one out of warrenty.

#3 ·
mdhurst - Welcome!!! There are quite a few Maserati owners in our Washington Metro area. At least 15 that I have identified so far. I'm in Chevy Chase, daughter lives in King Farm complex.

#7 ·
Welcome to ML! As Veloce49 says...the DC Metro Maserati base seems to be growing lately. Sounds like we'll be having a larger crowd at Dakotes 2nd annual Maserati meet next year!

#9 ·
Josh - Although Dakotes moved to Florida I believe he said he would hold the event annually as long as his Dad had the place.

#13 ·
Very nice, i'll be on the lookout for that GS

#16 ·
Hello Wongster! Just got your PM. You are very close for sure. We'll have to catch up sometime at Pane e Vino!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.