Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God I love this car! Sport mode is a freakin' blast. I was "experimenting" in the parking lot at work today.. 1st gear.. Floored it... Tires squealing.. Rear end sliding... My face smiling.. I totally understand the Maserati employee in Italy that pushed for a loosened MSP in sport mode. Just enough to allow 1st and 2nd gear rubber and a "Modeno Drift" in the turns (is that a movie?) Anyway, thank you Maserati! My wife thanks you too....

Smilin' Bob :cool:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Masher44 said:
Lovely snow again today... maybe we can get a deal on studded P Zeros. Going back in for more exhaust work Friday... want to tone it down a wee bit little and get a higher pitch...
What's your license plate mean? I'm thinking about MODENA (with either an oh or a zero). Probably taken.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Masher44 said:
sounds bites Friday. It is REALLY loud right now. I like it but cant talk to my date.... good thing is I cant hear her either:D

Plate is for JC Performance.... my boat engine builder and friend in Long Island. Maybe I will put one in the Maser. 950HP 900LB TRQ.:cool:
Awesome! I could just see you cutting a hole in the hood for the blower. LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.