Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God I love this car! Sport mode is a freakin' blast. I was "experimenting" in the parking lot at work today.. 1st gear.. Floored it... Tires squealing.. Rear end sliding... My face smiling.. I totally understand the Maserati employee in Italy that pushed for a loosened MSP in sport mode. Just enough to allow 1st and 2nd gear rubber and a "Modeno Drift" in the turns (is that a movie?) Anyway, thank you Maserati! My wife thanks you too....

Smilin' Bob :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Lovely snow again today... maybe we can get a deal on studded P Zeros. Going back in for more exhaust work Friday... want to tone it down a wee bit little and get a higher pitch...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Masher44 said:
Lovely snow again today... maybe we can get a deal on studded P Zeros. Going back in for more exhaust work Friday... want to tone it down a wee bit little and get a higher pitch...
please post sound bites:D

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Masher44 said:
What's your license plate mean? I'm thinking about MODENA (with either an oh or a zero). Probably taken.

·
Registered
111 Posts
sounds bites Friday. It is REALLY loud right now. I like it but cant talk to my date.... good thing is I cant hear her either:D

Plate is for JC Performance.... my boat engine builder and friend in Long Island. Maybe I will put one in the Maser. 950HP 900LB TRQ.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
What's your license plate mean? I'm thinking about MODENA (with either an oh or a zero). Probably taken.
I like it! Dummies might say that aint a Ferrari!!!:rolleyes:

I had the JC PERF one on my goombed up Benz. My next one will be STUGOTS:cool:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Masher44 said:
sounds bites Friday. It is REALLY loud right now. I like it but cant talk to my date.... good thing is I cant hear her either:D

Plate is for JC Performance.... my boat engine builder and friend in Long Island. Maybe I will put one in the Maser. 950HP 900LB TRQ.:cool:
Awesome! I could just see you cutting a hole in the hood for the blower. LOL!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Buzz you should come by Jerrys at about 12:30-1PM on Friday. We will be trying a bunch of different stuff to try to get the right sounding pitch out of the exhaust... testing time is fun! I will get the car there at noon and let the boys have at it! Call me if you can make it.

PS. Also put the rear spoiler on... makes just enough difference to add to the :cool: factor.

Now I just need to find wheels that arent 5K:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts