Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and a proud owner of a 2002 CC Azzurro Argentina/Cuoio. Thanks to this forum I've already fixed my power seats at home. However, I cannot figure out how to listen to the radio on my Alpine. There's a screen up front for DVD/CD/MP3 and a head unit for DVD/CD/MP3 under the arm rest. Both switch on - but there's no sound. All the screen gives me is AUX 1 through 3 and NAVIGATION. Anyone have the same system?

Also, is 70 psi a normal oil pressure and how often do I change the oil? She just had her 18K service 4,000 miles ago.

Lastly, how much is a manual from the dealer?

I look forward to sharing this forum with you. This is my first GT as I am coming off several Esprit's and an Elise - I just had my first son and needed a "family car" to compliment the more "mundane" M5. LOVE the F1 tranny. I hear the 02's were the best.

Best,

marc

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats!

I'm afraid I don't have any advice on the issues you mention, but welcome! I'm replying because I have to commend you on the color of your car - I think it's one of the best color combos, not to mention most rare.

ENJOY! Post some pictures when you get a chance, and let us all know how it goes....

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Your oil pressure is right where you want it...remember that this is a dry sump system.

No worries!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and a proud owner of a 2002 CC Azzurro Argentina/Cuoio. Thanks to this forum I've already fixed my power seats at home. However, I cannot figure out how to listen to the radio on my Alpine. There's a screen up front for DVD/CD/MP3 and a head unit for DVD/CD/MP3 under the arm rest. Both switch on - but there's no sound. All the screen gives me is AUX 1 through 3 and NAVIGATION. Anyone have the same system?

Also, is 70 psi a normal oil pressure and how often do I change the oil? She just had her 18K service 4,000 miles ago.

Lastly, how much is a manual from the dealer?

I look forward to sharing this forum with you. This is my first GT as I am coming off several Esprit's and an Elise - I just had my first son and needed a "family car" to compliment the more "mundane" M5. LOVE the F1 tranny. I hear the 02's were the best.

Best,

marc
Looks like an aftermarket Alpine sound system. No telling how it was installed or if it ever worked. Seems like that would be a tough install. Send pics if you get a chance.

Buzz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts