Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
The Stop Nav function only stops it temporarily... like until you start the car again. You need to use the delete destination function to really stop it. This way the unit will also actually turn off without the 20 min. delay when you turn off the car.

I know this because I was reading my manual yesterday trying to figure out how to make the Nav direction voice work. Mine is silent. The Nav mute key in not muted. I believe it is because I dont have the set up disk which is necessary to install a language. Did anyone get this disk with the map set ?

Thanks

Tony

· Registered
5 Posts
I did that and found my Nav language is set to Italian. Attempting to change to English the system asks for a Set Up disk, which I dont have. I am not sure but I suspect the Navtech data disk does not have Italian on the disk for North America/California and that is why my Nav system does not speak directions.

scott said:
There is setup program. Here is a copy of something I posted earlier for someone trying to change temperature from C to F. There was also Nav control setup on that screen I am not near my car so cannot check now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.