Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my car ('02 Spyder) serviced. My dealer told me that there will be a new NIT module controlling the reception, radio, NAV, and screen available shortly. Maserati has approved it for my car so my dealer has already ordered it for me.

Cheers,

Dietrich

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NIT stands for I think "Nodo Info Telematico," which is the info center. Nothing was wrong with mine but I had my car serviced and the guys told me a new one was available and therefore called Maserati to see whether they can install it on mine.

-Dietrich

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One new feature I discovered is that you can input new destinations while driving.

Two quirks that I noticed though is:
(1) the info center does not turn itself automatically off when I kill the ignition. It says it'll stay on for another 20 minutes or so and I have to turn it off manually.
(2) when I turn off the nav by pushing 'stop navigation', the next time I start the car, the nav is turned on again.

Any of the two happened to you guys? Any known fixes? My dealer is trying to call Maserati to see what they suggest since he said that other cars did not have these problems.

Cheers,

Dietrich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.