Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone or anyone! Can anyone help me with purchase advice on a maseratti. I am currently driving an S55 mercedes and have been considering a Gran Tourisimo but have been reluctant because my closest dealer is 300 mi. So...what about maintenance? And...does anyone have any info on Straightline Automotive in Dallas? Any tips or advice before I buy would be appreciated.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hello everyone or anyone! Can anyone help me with purchase advice on a maseratti. I am currently driving an S55 mercedes and have been considering a Gran Tourisimo but have been reluctant because my closest dealer is 300 mi. So...what about maintenance? And...does anyone have any info on Straightline Automotive in Dallas? Any tips or advice before I buy would be appreciated.
HI, I LIVE IN TORONTO CANADA AND BROUGHT A 90TH ANNIVERSARY SPYDER FROM DALLAS TEXAS TO TORONTO IN JULY 2008. I HAVE SEEN A NUMBER OF LISTINGS ON EBAY FROM STRAIGHTLINE AUTOMOTIVE AND THEY HAVE A NUMBER OF EXOTIC CAR LISTINGS AND WHAT SEEMS TO BE COMPETIVE PRICES. I HOWEVER PURCHASED FROM A DEALER IN TEXAS AND FLEW FROM TORONTO TO DALLAS TO SEE WHAT I WAS PURCHASING.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have looked at several cars at Straightline in Dallas (I am in Dallas). From what I can tell, they seem to price their cars to sell and they move through quite a bit of inventory. I have been tracking Maserati Coupe sales since the summer and none of their cars stay around too long. They have a warehouse full of extremely high end inventory and knowledgeable brokers. It is impressive. I can't say anything negative about them however I can't say that I am a customer. When a car I am interested in shows up in their inventory I call to see if the car is available to drive and then I head over to the warehouse to take it for a spin. No problem. However, sometimes they can be a little slow on the emails. But I am probably a small fish as I have been shopping under $100k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.