Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Andrew and fellow members.

I just found this site by chance while browsing for Maserati Sebring cars for sale. It's my current favourite...well, that and the Ghibli.

My Maserati background consists of one Quattroporte Mk V, a 2004 model in Grigio Nuvolari. Sure, the odd bit of trim would fly off at speed and the exhaust dropped off on the way home from Birmingham one time and the replacement of a few fluids at service time (excluding the engine oil) cost over a £1000. But would I have it back......you betcha! I've never felt about any car the way I felt for that one: fast, beautiful and extremely capable. I'm ashamed to say I lost my bottle over the depreciation and sold it after one wonderful year for ownership....'balloon-head'.

The site looks great: clean and easy to navigate with some interesting entries from people of a like-mind. I'm happy to be here :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
welcome

looking foward to you post. sebring on e-bay today! good luck bidding. my o2 spyder has had it's problems, but worth all expense. my older cars are equal fun

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip Bundas (is that short for the German Bundas Bank by the way? Only I could do with a loan :)
That Sebring looks very nice, good colour combo, fully restored. It has a Chevy engine installed but the original is available to rebuild so it could be used in the mean-time at least.
The exchange rate should work in my favour at the moment too. My only concern is I have never purchased through e-bay, have you? Am I being over cautious? It's a long way to go if it all goes t*t's up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts