Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I have just purchased a 2005 QP with 2600 miles. I actually purchased this car from by boss who gave me a pretty good deal ($40K). He rarely drove it (obviously) and more times than not was just driven in it. The car regularly went to Maser of Washington for service based on time and not miles.

As far as I can tell from looking at others is that it was pretty well loaded. I know it has the sport pkg, maserati comfort pkg front and back, wood wheel, wood brake handle, color matched leather dash, power rear sun shade, cd changer...

What are the other options are available? I've tried to find an online options list but have been unsuccessful. I know there is an executive pkg that include tables on the seat. But the others I would like to look up

Only thing I have found wrong with it is that one of the prongs of the trident on the grill have broken off. Is this piece separate from the grille itself?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i've looked at the diagram there, and it looks like its a piece that fits on top of the grill, but sold with it. Not sure, wanted to see if any qp owners knew exactly.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome!! I'm sure you already know this but you got a really swinging deal on your QP.

As far as finding out how the car was optioned, check out this thread:

http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6187

Michael did all the leg work and found out how to obtain the original window sticker. It's pretty simple. Just call Maserati NA and in exchange for registering you as the new owner they'll send you a PDF of your actual window sticker.

It's very cool.

·
Registered
97 Posts
what a deal!!!

Nice boss.
40k for this beauty?
Really nice car.
I like the "bi-dent" comment!
enjoy!!!
As you well know, Maserati's are very uncommon. You are now part of a very exclusive group of Maserati owners.
Can't even begin to tell you how much I love my GTS!!!

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful QP and welcome to the forum!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome!! I'm sure you already know this but you got a really swinging deal on your QP.

As far as finding out how the car was optioned, check out this thread:

http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6187

Michael did all the leg work and found out how to obtain the original window sticker. It's pretty simple. Just call Maserati NA and in exchange for registering you as the new owner they'll send you a PDF of your actual window sticker.

It's very cool.
Yeah......... but I'm still waiting over 1 week for mine. :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the kind comments. I live/work in DC and Wilmington, NC, and do not drive while in DC. (Where I bought the car) I am really looking forward to the drive down to NC friday night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.