Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just bought a new GranSport and I take delivery of it next week. I want to upgrade the air filter/intake just to get a little more power because it is a pretty easy and cheap mod. The only company I could find that lists air filters for our cars is a company called BCM. They list 5 different options for this engine. I want to contact them, but they are an Italian company and I can't find a phone number on their website. I live in America so it makes it hard to contact them. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone on this forum has a BCM filter and knows which one is best or if there is another alternative that is better. I did a search under BCM and air filters on this site and didn't find anything. Their web site is bcmairfilters.com if anyone wants to check them out. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The GS is red, black grills, red/silver interior, red piping, etc. Will ship next Tuesday and I have to wait!!??

Also, thanks for the info on the filters. We do think alike - I drive a car stock for a while but usually find some ways to modify. First Maser though, so I'm a little reluctant to go to far............

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be happy to post some pictures. Supposed to ship Tuesday and take 5 - 10 days depending on where the truck goes first.

BTW, any thoughts on which oil to use. I was planning on switching to Mobile One, but have read a bit that a 'special' oil is recommended?? Thanks, Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.