Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Steve from Virginia and I'm shopping for a 06 GS. If anyone sees one for sale at a local Maserati dealership on the East Coast, please let a noobie know.

I continually watch ebay, cars.com, fwash.com and foreigncarsitalia.com.

I'm hoping to find a black one but the grigio looks nice too! What would a fair price be for an 06?

75K?

Steve

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hi Steve!

When browsing on ebay don't search by "Gransport" only, mine was found under "Maserati" only, for some reason the seller didn't use the Gransport word... And don't forget "Gran Sport"....

Few more links:

dupontregistry.com
autotrader.com
collectorcartrader.com
maseratiusa.com

Good luck!

Del.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Great choice! I have the Nero Carbonio and like it more than the flat black color. You may want to check The Auto Gallery in Calabasas and maybe even Beverly Hills Maserati/Ferarri.

One other thought is the dealership at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. it is jointly owned by Steve Wynn and Roger Penske. They are not an authorized dealer of Ferrari (I am not sure about Maserati) but they are filled with title vehicles. Last year they were closing out some new GS coupes for under 90K (which I was not thrilled about).

Good luck, and i will keep my ears open.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shameless bump. Still looking for a black/nero GS with solid color interior and black piping. 05 or 06.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts