Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all i would like to say hi to everyone, you have a really nice community on here, and i hope i can contribute as much as i can! I am a fellow car enthusiast, as i am sure you all are, and i have owned a number of nice cars during the past years, including a 4200 gt coupe. (briefly though)

I noticed most of the discussions here go on in the modern Maserati section, but i feel there must be some knowledgeable people around to give me some advice, on a bi-turbo era car.

Recently i decided i had to add a QP IV to my stable. I am set on getting the very late V8 Evoluzione bi-turbo. I just love the design of the car, and i think it would be cool to own one. I would like to know if there are any common or major issues with these cars that i have to look out for. I know maintenance is very important on the bi turbo cars, since they tend to be a bit fragile. I am looking to get a nice low mileage manual car.
Any advice, suggestions, or references are welcomed.

Best regards,
Ameer

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Ameer,

welcome to the forum. Sit down, relax, enjoy yourself. If you search hard enough you could well find some older post on the subject in question.

Sorry, I won't be any help on the QP of your choice but keep trying and I'm sure somebody will offer up some assistance. (Cue: more cricket noise)

Post some pics when you find the right car, I agree it's one of the real lookers among the Bi-Turbo's.

Bucharest and Dubai? Some folks live such exotic lives! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ameer,

welcome to the forum. Sit down, relax, enjoy yourself. If you search hard enough you could well find some older post on the subject in question.

Sorry, I won't be any help on the QP of your choice but keep trying and I'm sure somebody will offer up some assistance. (Cue: more cricket noise)

Post some pics when you find the right car, I agree it's one of the real lookers among the Bi-Turbo's.

Bucharest and Dubai? Some folks live such exotic lives! :)
Thank you Coops! It doesn't feel very exotic if when you live there :)

Where can i see more pictures of you car? The Ghibli I is one of my all time favourite cars!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you Coops! It doesn't feel very exotic if when you live there :)

Where can i see more pictures of you car? The Ghibli I is one of my all time favourite cars!
I put some images on photobucket a while back. Not sure if I posted a link but here it is. http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/Tazio_bucket/?action=view&current=IMG_0745.jpg

I keep meaning to take some better ones. Maybe this weekend as I'm taking it to a local concours event this weekend in a nice location. Pray for good weather!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You have a beautiful car there Coops! Enjoy it in good health! Maybe you can post some interior pics as well when you get the chance.;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Will do and thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to find a day when it's not actually raining to take some decent shots. I just cleaned and fed the leather and it's really brought the colour back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts