Maserati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I hope I am doing this right, for I am some what new to this type of forum. I recently purchased one of the new, remaining, 2006 GS Spyders and have already set about modifiying it. I greatly appreciate all of the input I have received from the site. I found a lot of exhaust names I was not previously aware of. I would luv to keep the stock valves if possible. X-ost offers such a system. Also in the running are Fuchs and Larini. I have inquired to see if they will offer such an option,but have not heard back as of yet. One of the prior posts made mention that Larini was considering it. Additionally, I do believe I have a solution for the restiction in the front pipe (between the header and the cats.) I have a lot of experience in modifying high end custom cars. One of my current projects has an oval, stainless, 3" exhaust system. They use the tubing in NASCAR, Formula One, and other types of racing for clearence issues. I can show you guys some pictures if anyone is interested. Other mods I have planned: Eurotek, BMC filter, and a change to Royal Purple "race" oil. This is the very best, and not snake oil. I have personally verified hp gains of between 2-3% by my own (engine) dyno results. I have already had my coils modified in Germany by Ulf Arens of Ignition Solutions. I will gladly provide photos of my system and information if anyone is interested. Thanks again and I look forward to contributing to the site. Scott Bliss

1 - 1 of 1 Posts