Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
420 Si 1987
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

this is Alex from Austria, and I am happy joining this forum! I have purchased a '87 420 Si edizione nero, interior leather crema and fully equiipped inlcuding a sun roof, back in summer 2019. The car was owned 30 years by the first owner, had a milage of 31'000 km only, and before I brought it to Austria, it was owned by a guy from Munich for 1.5 years. Of course, the car is not perfect (obiviously was parked outside for years or even decades) but I love to drive it and I (almost) enjoy every hour of gradually improving its condition!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Cheers,
Alex

·
Registered
420 Si 1987
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike for the nice welcome!
Yeah, Austria and kangaroos. That's why you find such T-shirt in many tourist shops in Austria:
:
Sleeve Mode of transport Motor vehicle Font Recreation

Unfortunately, I missed taking pictures after the work on the interiors last winter. Now door panels are removed again, because I need to replace the central door look actuators. Here's one from last summer:
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

I am going to upload more pics after this winter's work (so your summer). Mainly, it's about replacing all siltent blocks (which are suposed to be original...) and the rear shocks.
Cheers,
Alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts