Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to be here. I traded my Quadrifoglio on Saturday for a '17 Maserati GranTurismo Sport Special Edition. The Quad was the best driving car I've ever owned as a 17 year track junkie. The steering was sublime BUT...I feel in love with the Maserati. Two different animals. The Quad was raw and visceral but after owning these types of cars for 17 years I was looking for something a little more comfortable and a true GT car. I found it in the Maserati. Gorgeous lines in that Pininfarina body and the glorious V8 Ferrari engine had me at the first start up. She's a CPO one owner and I can't wait to learn more. Again, Happy to be here and learn. Pics of my new baby in the garage last night
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
235 Posts
What I really like about yours is the sport body style (with pininfarina badge) but with the MC hood! You don't see that too often. I actually wish I could put the MC hood and rear on a Sport body b/c I prefer the clean look of the tri-vents and the badge versus the additional door vent and no badge on the MC. Basically i don't like how my MC doesn't have a PF badge but I understand why it's not there. Very nice ride and enjoy!

Reactions: Fripp64

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
165 Posts
Yes welcome! Great color and car!! Enjoy 😎

Reactions: Fripp64

·
Registered
2011 Gran Turismo S
4 Posts
Happy to be here. I traded my Quadrifoglio on Saturday for a '17 Maserati GranTurismo Sport Special Edition. The Quad was the best driving car I've ever owned as a 17 year track junkie. The steering was sublime BUT...I feel in love with the Maserati. Two different animals. The Quad was raw and visceral but after owning these types of cars for 17 years I was looking for something a little more comfortable and a true GT car. I found it in the Maserati. Gorgeous lines in that Pininfarina body and the glorious V8 Ferrari engine had me at the first start up. She's a CPO one owner and I can't wait to learn more. Again, Happy to be here and learn. Pics of my new baby in the garage last night View attachment 140009 View attachment 140010
Gunmetal gray!!!!! Just like mine- You have good taste! Welcome to the pinnacle of legend ownership.(y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts