Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I have just purchased a 2003 Coupe GT, blue on black, with 17,550 miles and could not be happier. I am a SSgt in the USAF and an aerospace engineer on the C-130h2 Hercules. I have been browsing about for quite awhile now and now that I own I was so happy I could join. If anyone has any great info for an East-Coaster in NC, I would be happy to have it. First mod coming up this weekend...Larini Exhaust...and then probably a FD ECU. Thanks in advance for all the great info and I can tell this will be a very friendly site full of wonderful information!

Jonathan

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, thanks for the suggestions, I was under the impression that the FDW was for the CC models only...I have the 6-speed manual and didn't know that it would help at all. Maybe I should give FD a call...and as far as the springs, well that is definitely going to happen, I hear that they are among the best mods and as a rather experienced auto-x racer (very amateur of course...lol) I am also very interested in the sway bar kit. Well, let's put it this way, as a member of the Armed Forces, money is tight and I dare not dip into the maintenance fund I have started, and only if the year's maintenance comes in under budget can I really afford to go nuts on the mods. If anyone has some more info on the DBW that I should know about, please feel free to explain. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and for the info.

Jonathan

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I plan on taking some great pics this weekend. I am trying to get some tarmac access if I can, it would be great in front of the planes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.