Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just purchased a 2017 Levante S for the wife replacing her Porsche Macan S. This is our 5th Maserati alongside my 2015 QP. It's white with 20" wheels and the Zegna interior. I already ordered the metal foot pedals and a trunk mat.

Are there any other must do things to a levante? Next on my list is wheel spacers. Thinkin 15 & 20mm front / rear. Anyone have guidance on thickness? Hoping for a nice flush look.

Also thinking of getting a Racechip, had one in the Macan and it was great. Anyone here install one?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. I installed a Racechip recently on my 2021 that I originally purchased for my 2018. There is still a turbo lag but the power difference is significant.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. I installed a Racechip recently on my 2021 that I originally purchased for my 2018. There is still a turbo lag but the power difference is significant.
Does it show up in the computer when u have to go in for a service? Im picking up a cpo 2017 s next week and would be interested in a chip but dont want any warranty issues. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey do you have an update on your RaceChip use? Im considering the GTS Chip for my 19'. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
35 Posts
Skip racechip. Read the unbiased reviews on YouTube (meaning not from the guys that are selling it or have affiliate links etc). Go with a straight ECU Tune. Eurocharged in US does it for $1300 and will take it off if you have to take it to dealer for service. It's legit and they have documented dyno. I got it and it is ridiculous how much of a difference it made for me.

Unbiased guys testing Racechip vs custom tune:

when you look at the numbers, it's a no brainer. This is for a BMW, but I've seen other videos as well. For what racechip charges, it's just not worth it. None of the piggyback chips are.

Just do it right and get a proper ECU tune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts