Maserati Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
You're welcome.
Had Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4's installed today. 255/35 front 305/35 back. The 305 fills up the back wheel well nicely and there is no rubbing. Following timado404's lead on this one. Rides sooo much better than the Toyo/Lexani combo that was already on the car. FYI... Discount Tire is having a President's Day sale giving $110 off the purchase of a set of Michelins ($399 minimum purchase amount) plus an additional 10% off when using your Discount Tire credit card. $356 in discounts. $1315 + tax.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Had Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4's installed today. 255/35 front 305/35 back. The 305 fills up the back wheel well nicely and there is no rubbing. Following timado404's lead on this one. Rides sooo much better than the Toyo/Lexani combo that was already on the car. FYI... Discount Tire is having a President's Day sale giving $110 off the purchase of a set of Michelins ($399 minimum purchase amount) plus an additional 10% off when using your Discount Tire credit card. $356 in discounts. $1315 + tax. View attachment 141586
View attachment 141585
Yeeeaaahhh buddy...got some meat on that bone now. :p
Looks good and glad you like 'em. (y)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeeeaaahhh buddy...got some meat on that bone now. :p
Looks good and glad you like 'em. (y)
I like fat setups on my cars and did the same on my 99 GS400 (still miss that car) and my wife's Q50.

One of my wheels had lip bend and all had curb rash. So rather than refinishing, I decided to buy a new set of Niche Vosso M203 wheels. Running 20x9" +35 front and 20x11" +20 rear. Sitting flush and looking good! (At least I think so!)
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I like fat setups on my cars and did the same on my 99 GS400 (still miss that car) and my wife's Q50.

One of my wheels had lip bend and all had curb rash. So rather than refinishing, I decided to buy a new set of Niche Vosso M203 wheels. Running 20x9" +35 front and 20x11" +20 rear. Sitting flush and looking good! (At least I think so!) View attachment 142189
View attachment 142190
View attachment 142188
View attachment 142187
I agree, looks great. (y) But let's talk about those fishing rods, on the wall. :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I agree, looks great. (y) But let's talk about those fishing rods, on the wall. :p
:LOL: It's that time of year! I plan on putting them to good use very soon.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
:LOL: It's that time of year! I plan on putting them to good use very soon.
I'm a fan, and avid fisherman myself. Planning another trip to Nova Scotia soon to run North Atlantic salmon. Our last haul there was legendary!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'm a fan, and avid fisherman myself. Planning another trip to Nova Scotia soon to run North Atlantic salmon. Our last haul there was legendary!
That's a dream trip! My brother in law takes a yearly trip to Alaska. He caught a lot of king salmon and rockfish last outing. I'm hoping to tag along this year.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
That's a dream trip! My brother in law takes a yearly trip to Alaska. He caught a lot of king salmon and rockfish last outing. I'm hoping to tag along this year.
You should definitely sign up for that trip. (y)
I'm dying to get back to the North Atlantic, going for Halibut on this next trip. In 2015 we caught sooooooo much salmon. Was kind of a pain flying back with over 200 lbs. of it though...lol. I had them bagged and numbered, about 1 lb. each. I couldn't find enough people to give it all away. I didn't want to freeze any of it.
Food Ingredient Handwriting Seafood Fish

·
Registered
202 Posts
You should definitely sign up for that trip. (y)
I'm dying to get back to the North Atlantic, going for Halibut on this next trip. In 2015 we caught sooooooo much salmon. Was kind of a pain flying back with over 200 lbs. of it though...lol. I had them bagged and numbered, about 1 lb. each. I couldn't find enough people to give it all away. I didn't want to freeze any of it.
View attachment 142191
ahhhhh Nova Scotia salmon....I miss the great salmon I ate and took for granted when I lived in British Columbia....can't quite get the same quality in Arizona although once in a while I can get some great seafood . Just saw Nova Scotia and had to comment....

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
ahhhhh Nova Scotia salmon....I miss the great salmon I ate and took for granted when I lived in British Columbia....can't quite get the same quality in Arizona although once in a while I can get some great seafood . Just saw Nova Scotia and had to comment....
By all means...A man that knows!
There is no better tasting salmon that can be had on this Earth, than a truly wild, fresh fish. It simply tastes different than anything you can get in most any restaurant or grocery store.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts